Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Exciting Announcement!

Hello Beardies,

From The Bearded Scribe's inception in February, I've had a handful of devout followers, all of whom kept me typing and posting away when at times I wondered if my audience would ever be big enough for all the work I was putting into the foundation and constant research for exciting posts on the blog.

One such follower--whom you all have met and whose posts you all have had the opportunity and pleasure in reading--is Ms. Elizabeth Norton.


Since joining the blog as a Guest Scribe--and even before then--Elizabeth has shown a passion for the topics that appear on the blog, going well beyond the call of duty that any Guest Scribe should.  She has offered critiques, edits, and her ideas and opinions on most posts, not to mention her constant encouragement.

It is because of this reason that I am pleased to announce Elizabeth as The Bearded Scribe's Assistant Editor! The position is unpaid, except in gratitude and friendship, but I wanted to give her the acknowledgement she deserves.  Because she deserves to be paid for all that she does, I will be indebted to her even more than I am already.

I hope you all take the time to comment and commend Elizabeth on this title!

Congratulations, Elizabeth! And thank you again for all that you've done and all that you continue to do!  I am so lucky to have you as a friend, and I am so happy to have your passionate insight on The Bearded Scribe Team! :)


Happy Scribing!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Court! Feeling really overwhelmed by this, and most undeserving. Joshua is really way too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Elizabeth! Joshua really Loves working with you. It's so wonderful that things are falling in place for him and hopefully for you as well. Best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...