The Bearded Scribe is now accepting applications for Tour Hosts. Tours are comprised of Book Blasts, Book Spotlights (Reviews), Author Spotlights (Interviews), Release Parties, Giveaways, and much more.
The following criteria are required to become A Bearded Scribe Tour Host:
- You must have a blog that's been established for at least six months with a steady following.
- You must actively utilize various social media outlets to promote your blog.
- If you are accepted, you must display a Tour Host button (which links back to The Bearded Scribe) on your site at all times; location, so long as it is visible on the Homepage, is not important.
- If you commit to a date/time slot to feature on of our Tour Posts upon sign-up, you must ensure that said post is live on your blog at committed date/time.
- If you participate in reading and reviewing any title for one of our Tours and feel it warrants a 2-star review or less, please contact me immediately to discuss your reasoning behind the low-score review.
- Always email me a direct link to your post once it is scheduled or posted.
- Always share your posts via whichever social media you utilize; it is preferred that you also share our posts for any and every given Tour.
- If you are unable to post on time—for whatever reason—please contact me as soon as you're aware of the situation so that we may discuss re-scheduling.
- Hosts who fail to post their agreed/committed posts (without first contacting me) for three (3) tours will be automatically removed from the hosting list.
If you are accepted, you will receive an email welcoming you to the Host Team. The email will contain a Welcome Packet of required material to get you started. Once accepted, you will receive notifications for each potential tour; said notifications will give you information about each tour and how and where to sign-up.