Friday, October 19, 2012

Where Have You Been?

Hello, Beardies!

No, the title of this post isn't referring to Rihanna's latest song--although I must say I'm a fan...

And for those of you who have continued reading after discovering that little nugget of information...  ;)

I want to apologize for my recent absence from posting as of late.  Work has kept me pretty busy, and when I am not slinging cocktails for my devoted groupies, I have been typing away at my latest endeavor:  Project Manuscript Split, Part One.

In adding additional scenes to the first half of the manuscript, a few of the original manuscript's loose ends have surfaced, ones which I am excited to close up and tighten so they do not come loose once again.  As I get closer and closer to where I want the new manuscript to go, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Only a few more scenes left with the current characters' plot lines, and then back to the rest of the scenes with the "other" cast of characters.

Until I am finished, I will be taking a sabbatical from doing posts of my own, but I will not be abandoning my duties as Executive Editor of the blog.

Stay tuned for a new series of posts from our Assistant Editor, Elizabeth, and until next time, wish me luck :)


Your Editor,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...