Sunday, June 10, 2012

Enchantress Contest WINNER!!

Hello Beardies, Old & New :)

As you all know, I launched a contest on the blog as a prequel to my interview with Michael Scott.  And, the prize, of course, was an Autographed Copy of his latest book, The Enchantress.

I was blown away by the amount of traffic the contest generated.  As of the time of writing this, the contest post alone has received 456 views alone!  Of course, many thanks to Michael Scott himself for helping me to promote the contest via Twitter.

There were four ways to submit an entry for the contest: one required, and three optional.  Over the course of the contest, here is the breakdown of the actual number of entries received by each entrant:

Entrant Name
Blogger
Facebook
Twitter
Question
Joshua Hernandez
1
1
1
1
Courtney (Shortskie)
1
1
1
0
Scathach Danu
1
0
0
0
Francis Ramos
1
1
1
1
Steve Caunce
1
1
1
0
Oscar Montepeque
1
1
1
1
Vivian Mah
1
1
1
1
Carlos Idelfonzo
1
1
1
0
Carlos Escribano
1
0
1
1
Lynn Volovic Rosin
1
1
1
1
Booklover 31
1
0
1
1
Ferial Abdoel
1
0
1
0
Meliza G
1
0
0
0

As the entries came in, I recorded them into the table above, until the contest's closing at midnight (12:00:01AM EST) today, June 10th.  With all the entries in, I input them into an Application (on my iPhone) called Fate Machine™(manually entering in the names for each column).  Once all the names were entered into the App, I simply tapped my screen to watch the wheel of fate spin until landing on the winner.

As proof to all of you who entered, I took a screen shot of my iPhone, so without further ado, here is that screen shot announcing the unmistakable WINNER!


Yes, Joshua Hernandez, you read it correctly... YOU are the WINNER!  I will contact you in order to get the information needed to send you your prize!


Thank you all for participating, and please stay tuned for my interview with Michael Scott, featuring all of your questions!

Congratulations again Joshua Hernandez, and Happy Scribing!


2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I WON!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! GUESS ALL THOSE ENTRIES REALLY HELPED!!! GOTTA SAY I'M ECSTATIC TO HAVE A AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF THE ENCHANTRESS NOW SINCE Mr. Scott WASNT ABLE TO COME TO NEW YORK CITY FOR A SIGNING BUT WOW THANKS TO MR.SCOTT FOR THE SIGNED COPY AND THE BEARDED SCRIBE FOR SETTING UP THIS AWESOME CONTEST!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!...I'm in total shock right now. This is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...